Uniforms are available at:
Bahama Joe's Uniforms
4755 Waters Ave
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-5:30pm
Attend an informational meeting
We encourage you to watch our online tour or schedule a personal tour where you can receive information and have all of your questions answered.
Return the completed application packet.
This should include the following:
• Completed application
• Standardized test scores from previous year
• Report card from previous year and transcripts from previous schools
• Records release and evaluation forms
• Immunization form (3231) published by Chatham County Health Department
• Copy of birth certificate
• Copy of social security card
• Non-refundable enrollment fee of $50.00
Attend a parent interview.
After all application materials have been received, we will contact families to schedule
a parent interview. Students applying for grades 5th-12th will also be interviewed.
We will contact you.
After all application materials have been completed, received, and reviewed, the Principal will render decisions. You will be contacted by phone call.
Confirmation and payment.
To reserve your student's spot, the Registration Fee and Book Fee
is due within 15 days of acceptance.
For more information or questions contact us using the box below.
Please include Grade Level / Current School / Reason for transfer